This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall Price Clip for Windows. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Price Clip from your PCPrice Clip
. Go over here
where you can find out more on Price Clip. More info about the app Price Clip can be seen at http://www.priceclip.net/support
. Usually the Price Clip program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Price Clip folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for removing Price Clip is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Price Clip\uninstaller.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. Uninstaller.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 303.82 KB (311112 bytes) on disk.
Price Clip is comprised of the following executables which take 827.32 KB (847176
bytes) on disk:
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (303.82 KB)
The current web page applies to Price Clip version 2.0.5576.6509
alone. For more Price Clip versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Price Clip is a program marketed by Price Clip. Sometimes, people decide to remove this application. Sometimes this is efortful because removing this manually takes some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK procedure to remove Price Clip is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Price Clip using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Price Clip or simply click the Search field and type in "Price Clip". The Price Clip program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Price Clip in the list of applications, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Price Clip, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Price Clip:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.priceclip.net/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Price Clip\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Price Clip.
8. After uninstalling Price Clip, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Price Clip which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Price Clip using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Price Clip by Price Clip from your computer, we are not saying that Price Clip by Price Clip is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Price Clip in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-04-08 15:35:00.810