You can find on this page details on how to remove Price Clip for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Price Clip from your systemPrice Clip
. More info about Price Clip can be seen here
. Please follow http://www.priceclip.net/support
if you want to read more on Price Clip on Price Clip's page. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files\Price Clip folder. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's decision. You can remove Price Clip by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files\Price Clip\uninstaller.exe". Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. Uninstaller.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 305.18 KB (312504 bytes) on disk.
Price Clip is comprised of the following executables which occupy 828.68 KB (848568
bytes) on disk:
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (305.18 KB)
This page is about Price Clip version 2.0.5626.39031
only. For other Price Clip versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Price Clip is an application marketed by the software company Price Clip. Sometimes, people decide to uninstall this application. This is easier said than done because removing this by hand takes some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE practice to uninstall Price Clip is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Price Clip from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Price Clip or simply activate the Search field and type in "Price Clip". If it is installed on your PC the Price Clip application will be found automatically. When you select Price Clip in the list , the following information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Price Clip, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Price Clip:
- The publisher is: http://www.priceclip.net/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Price Clip\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Price Clip.
8. After uninstalling Price Clip, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Price Clip that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Price Clip using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Price Clip by Price Clip from your PC, nor are we saying that Price Clip by Price Clip is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Price Clip in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-29 10:05:05.237