Price Clip is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Price Clip from your PCPrice Clip
. You can read more on Price Clip or check for application updates here
. More info about the software Price Clip can be seen at http://www.priceclip.net/support
. Usually the Price Clip program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Price Clip folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for uninstalling Price Clip is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Price Clip\uninstaller.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. 7za.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 523.50 KB (536064 bytes) on disk.
Price Clip contains of the executables below. They take 523.50 KB (536064
bytes) on disk.
The current page applies to Price Clip version 2.0.5818.15122
only. You can find below info on other application versions of Price Clip:
...click to view all...
Price Clip is an application marketed by Price Clip. Sometimes, users try to erase this program. Sometimes this is hard because performing this manually requires some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK solution to erase Price Clip is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Price Clip from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Price Clip or simply click the Search field and type in "Price Clip". If it is installed on your PC the Price Clip program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Price Clip in the list , the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Price Clip, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Price Clip:
- The software company is: http://www.priceclip.net/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Price Clip\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Price Clip.
8. After uninstalling Price Clip, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Price Clip that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Price Clip with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove Price Clip by Price Clip from your computer, nor are we saying that Price Clip by Price Clip is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Price Clip supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-01-30 23:32:30.180