This page is about Price Clip for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by A guide to uninstall Price Clip from your systemPrice Clip
. You can read more on Price Clip or check for application updates here
. Please open http://www.priceclip.net/support
if you want to read more on Price Clip on Price Clip's page. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Price Clip folder. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's choice. Price Clip's complete uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Price Clip\uninstaller.exe". Price Clip's primary file takes around 303.82 KB (311112 bytes) and is named Uninstaller.exe.
Price Clip contains of the executables below. They take 827.32 KB (847176
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (303.82 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5604.17377
of Price Clip. Click on the links below for other Price Clip versions:
...click to view all...
Price Clip is a program released by the software company Price Clip. Sometimes, users want to remove it. This is troublesome because deleting this manually requires some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK procedure to remove Price Clip is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Price Clip from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Price Clip or simply click the Search field and type in "Price Clip". If it is installed on your PC the Price Clip application will be found very quickly. After you click Price Clip in the list of applications, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Price Clip, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Price Clip:
- The software company is: http://www.priceclip.net/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Price Clip\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Price Clip.
8. After removing Price Clip, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Price Clip that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Price Clip using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Price Clip by Price Clip from your PC, nor are we saying that Price Clip by Price Clip is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Price Clip supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-05-06 19:32:28.300