You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall GeoGebra for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall GeoGebra from your PCInternational GeoGebra Institute
. More information on International GeoGebra Institute can be seen here
. More information about GeoGebra can be found at http://www.geogebra.org/
. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files\GeoGebra directory. Take into account that this location can vary depending on the user's decision. You can uninstall GeoGebra by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\GeoGebra\uninstaller.exe. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. geogebra.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 173.15 KB (177304 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of GeoGebra. They occupy an average of 526.48 KB (539112
bytes) on disk.
- geogebra.exe (173.15 KB)
- uninstaller.exe (353.33 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.199
of GeoGebra. Click on the links below for other GeoGebra versions:
...click to view all...
GeoGebra is a program released by the software company International GeoGebra Institute. Sometimes, users want to remove it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because removing this by hand takes some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY approach to remove GeoGebra is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase GeoGebra from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find GeoGebra or simply activate the Search field and type in "GeoGebra". The GeoGebra application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click GeoGebra in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding GeoGebra, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for GeoGebra:
- The software company is: http://www.geogebra.org/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\GeoGebra\uninstaller.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove GeoGebra.
8. After removing GeoGebra, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of GeoGebra which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing GeoGebra using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove GeoGebra by International GeoGebra Institute from your computer, nor are we saying that GeoGebra by International GeoGebra Institute is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove GeoGebra in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-12-09 15:46:37.687