This info is about GeoGebra for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is written by A guide to uninstall GeoGebra from your PCInternational GeoGebra Institute
. More information on International GeoGebra Institute can be found here
. Click on http://www.geogebra.org/
to get more data about GeoGebra on International GeoGebra Institute's website. GeoGebra is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\GeoGebra directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. The full command line for removing GeoGebra is C:\Program Files (x86)\GeoGebra\uninstaller.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. GeoGebra's primary file takes around 173.15 KB (177304 bytes) and is called geogebra.exe.
The executable files below are part of GeoGebra. They occupy about 526.49 KB (539128
bytes) on disk.
- geogebra.exe (173.15 KB)
- uninstaller.exe (353.34 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.199
of GeoGebra. You can find here a few links to other GeoGebra releases:
...click to view all...
GeoGebra is a program by International GeoGebra Institute. Some people try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be hard because doing this by hand requires some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY manner to uninstall GeoGebra is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase GeoGebra from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate GeoGebra or simply click the Search field and type in "GeoGebra". If it exists on your system the GeoGebra program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select GeoGebra in the list , the following data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about GeoGebra, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for GeoGebra:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.geogebra.org/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\GeoGebra\uninstaller.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall GeoGebra.
8. After uninstalling GeoGebra, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of GeoGebra which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing GeoGebra using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall GeoGebra by International GeoGebra Institute from your computer, we are not saying that GeoGebra by International GeoGebra Institute is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall GeoGebra in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-09 14:16:15.970