GeoGebra is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall GeoGebra from your computerInternational GeoGebra Institute
. You can find out more on International GeoGebra Institute or check for application updates here
. Further information about GeoGebra can be found at http://www.geogebra.org/
. GeoGebra is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\GeoGebra directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. The full command line for removing GeoGebra is C:\Program Files (x86)\GeoGebra\uninstaller.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. GeoGebra.exe is the GeoGebra's primary executable file and it takes around 172.68 KB (176824 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of GeoGebra. They take an average of 828.55 KB (848432
bytes) on disk.
- GeoGebra.exe (172.68 KB)
- GeoGebraPrim.exe (172.68 KB)
- uninstaller.exe (483.19 KB)
This page is about GeoGebra version 126.96.36.199
only. For other GeoGebra versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the PC. Some of these are shown below.Folders found on disk after you uninstall GeoGebra from your PC:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\GeoGebra
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\GeoGebra
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\GeoGebra\cc.ico
- C:\Program Files (x86)\GeoGebra\cc-by-sa-3.0.txt
- C:\Program Files (x86)\GeoGebra\forum.ico
- C:\Program Files (x86)\GeoGebra\GeoGebra.exe
Open regedit.exe in order to delete the following registry values:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\GeoGebra\GeoGebraPrim.exe
GeoGebra is an application released by International GeoGebra Institute. Sometimes, users want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because uninstalling this by hand takes some know-how regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK solution to uninstall GeoGebra is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall GeoGebra from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate GeoGebra or simply activate the Search feature and type in "GeoGebra". If it is installed on your PC the GeoGebra application will be found automatically. After you click GeoGebra in the list of applications, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about GeoGebra, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for GeoGebra:
- The software company is: http://www.geogebra.org/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\GeoGebra\uninstaller.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove GeoGebra.
8. After uninstalling GeoGebra, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong GeoGebra which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing GeoGebra using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall GeoGebra by International GeoGebra Institute from your PC, nor are we saying that GeoGebra by International GeoGebra Institute is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall GeoGebra supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-11-14 16:44:06.860