This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall GeoGebra for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall GeoGebra from your systemInternational GeoGebra Institute
. Check out here
where you can read more on International GeoGebra Institute. Click on http://www.geogebra.org/
to get more data about GeoGebra on International GeoGebra Institute's website. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files\GeoGebra directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall GeoGebra by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files\GeoGebra\uninstaller.exe". Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. GeoGebra's primary file takes around 172.68 KB (176824 bytes) and is called GeoGebra.exe.
The following executables are installed together with GeoGebra. They take about 828.32 KB (848200
bytes) on disk.
- GeoGebra.exe (172.68 KB)
- GeoGebraPrim.exe (172.68 KB)
- uninstaller.exe (482.96 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.206
of GeoGebra. You can find below info on other versions of GeoGebra:
...click to view all...
GeoGebra is an application released by the software company International GeoGebra Institute. Sometimes, users try to uninstall this program. This is easier said than done because removing this manually requires some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY practice to uninstall GeoGebra is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete GeoGebra from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find GeoGebra or simply click the Search field and type in "GeoGebra". If it exists on your system the GeoGebra app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click GeoGebra in the list , the following information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about GeoGebra, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for GeoGebra:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.geogebra.org/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\GeoGebra\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall GeoGebra.
8. After removing GeoGebra, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of GeoGebra which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing GeoGebra with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall GeoGebra by International GeoGebra Institute from your computer, we are not saying that GeoGebra by International GeoGebra Institute is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall GeoGebra in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-23 01:43:47.050