This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall GeoGebra for Windows. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall GeoGebra from your computerInternational GeoGebra Institute
. Take a look here
where you can read more on International GeoGebra Institute. More data about the app GeoGebra can be found at http://www.geogebra.org/
. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\GeoGebra folder (same installation drive as Windows). GeoGebra's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\GeoGebra\uninstaller.exe. GeoGebra's primary file takes about 172.68 KB (176824 bytes) and is called GeoGebra.exe.
GeoGebra installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 828.33 KB (848208
bytes) on disk.
- GeoGebra.exe (172.68 KB)
- GeoGebraPrim.exe (172.68 KB)
- uninstaller.exe (482.97 KB)
The current page applies to GeoGebra version 22.214.171.124
alone. For other GeoGebra versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the computer. Part_A few of these are shown below.Directories found on disk:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\GeoGebra
Registry that is not cleaned:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\GeoGebra\cc.ico
- C:\Program Files (x86)\GeoGebra\cc-by-sa-3.0.txt
- C:\Program Files (x86)\GeoGebra\forum.ico
- C:\Program Files (x86)\GeoGebra\geogebra.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\GeoGebra\geogebra.jar
- C:\Program Files (x86)\GeoGebra\geogebra_algos.jar
- C:\Program Files (x86)\GeoGebra\geogebra_cas.jar
- C:\Program Files (x86)\GeoGebra\geogebra_export.jar
- C:\Program Files (x86)\GeoGebra\geogebra_gui.jar
- C:\Program Files (x86)\GeoGebra\geogebra_main.jar
- C:\Program Files (x86)\GeoGebra\geogebra_properties.jar
- C:\Program Files (x86)\GeoGebra\GeoGebraPrim.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\GeoGebra\gpl-2.0.txt
- C:\Program Files (x86)\GeoGebra\gpl-3.0.txt
- C:\Program Files (x86)\GeoGebra\jlatexmath.jar
- C:\Program Files (x86)\GeoGebra\jlm_cyrillic.jar
- C:\Program Files (x86)\GeoGebra\jlm_greek.jar
- C:\Program Files (x86)\GeoGebra\uninstaller.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\GeoGebra\uninstaller.ini
- C:\Program Files (x86)\GeoGebra\unsigned\geogebra.jar
- C:\Program Files (x86)\GeoGebra\unsigned\geogebra_algos.jar
- C:\Program Files (x86)\GeoGebra\unsigned\geogebra_cas.jar
- C:\Program Files (x86)\GeoGebra\unsigned\geogebra_export.jar
- C:\Program Files (x86)\GeoGebra\unsigned\geogebra_gui.jar
- C:\Program Files (x86)\GeoGebra\unsigned\geogebra_main.jar
- C:\Program Files (x86)\GeoGebra\unsigned\geogebra_properties.jar
- C:\Program Files (x86)\GeoGebra\unsigned\jlatexmath.jar
- C:\Program Files (x86)\GeoGebra\unsigned\jlm_cyrillic.jar
- C:\Program Files (x86)\GeoGebra\unsigned\jlm_greek.jar
- C:\Program Files (x86)\GeoGebra\wiki.ico
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\MIME\Database\Content Type\application/vnd.geogebra.file
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\MIME\Database\Content Type\application/vnd.geogebra.tool
GeoGebra is a program by International GeoGebra Institute. Some people choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because removing this by hand takes some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY approach to uninstall GeoGebra is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete GeoGebra using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find GeoGebra or simply activate the Search field and type in "GeoGebra". If it exists on your system the GeoGebra program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click GeoGebra in the list of applications, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about GeoGebra, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for GeoGebra:
- The publisher is: http://www.geogebra.org/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\GeoGebra\uninstaller.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove GeoGebra.
8. After removing GeoGebra, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong GeoGebra which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing GeoGebra using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove GeoGebra by International GeoGebra Institute from your computer, we are not saying that GeoGebra by International GeoGebra Institute is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove GeoGebra supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-06-25 19:05:47.450