This web page contains detailed information on how to remove GeoGebra for Windows. It is developed by A way to uninstall GeoGebra from your PCInternational GeoGebra Institute
. You can find out more on International GeoGebra Institute or check for application updates here
. The application is often located in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GeoGebra_6 folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GeoGebra_6\Update.exe is the full command line if you want to remove GeoGebra. GeoGebra's primary file takes around 1.45 MB (1518120 bytes) and its name is Update.exe.
GeoGebra installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 119.45 MB (125253832
bytes) on disk.
- Update.exe (1.45 MB)
- disablekeys.exe (1.04 MB)
- GeoGebra.exe (61.21 MB)
- GeoGebra.exe (54.71 MB)
The current page applies to GeoGebra version 6.0.363
alone. You can find below a few links to other GeoGebra releases:
...click to view all...
GeoGebra is a program marketed by the software company International GeoGebra Institute. Some users want to erase this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because deleting this manually requires some experience related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY way to erase GeoGebra is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase GeoGebra from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate GeoGebra or simply activate the Search field and type in "GeoGebra". If it exists on your system the GeoGebra program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click GeoGebra in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding GeoGebra, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove GeoGebra.
8. After uninstalling GeoGebra, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong GeoGebra which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling GeoGebra using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove GeoGebra by International GeoGebra Institute from your PC, nor are we saying that GeoGebra by International GeoGebra Institute is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove GeoGebra supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-06-07 11:55:21.603