This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall GeoGebra for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall GeoGebra from your computerInternational GeoGebra Institute
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on International GeoGebra Institute. More details about the application GeoGebra can be seen at http://www.geogebra.org/
. Usually the GeoGebra application is placed in the C:\Program Files\GeoGebra directory, depending on the user's option during setup. GeoGebra's full uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files\GeoGebra\uninstaller.exe". The program's main executable file is called GeoGebra.exe and it has a size of 172.68 KB (176824 bytes).
GeoGebra is comprised of the following executables which occupy 828.69 KB (848576
bytes) on disk:
- GeoGebra.exe (172.68 KB)
- GeoGebraPrim.exe (172.68 KB)
- uninstaller.exe (483.33 KB)
The current web page applies to GeoGebra version 126.96.36.199
only. You can find below a few links to other GeoGebra versions:
...click to view all...
GeoGebra is a program offered by International GeoGebra Institute. Sometimes, users try to uninstall it. Sometimes this is difficult because deleting this manually takes some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE approach to uninstall GeoGebra is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete GeoGebra with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find GeoGebra or simply click the Search field and type in "GeoGebra". If it exists on your system the GeoGebra application will be found very quickly. When you click GeoGebra in the list of applications, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about GeoGebra, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for GeoGebra:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.geogebra.org/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\GeoGebra\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove GeoGebra.
8. After removing GeoGebra, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of GeoGebra that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing GeoGebra with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall GeoGebra by International GeoGebra Institute from your PC, nor are we saying that GeoGebra by International GeoGebra Institute is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall GeoGebra in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-26 03:39:29.833