You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall GeoGebra for Windows. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall GeoGebra from your computerInternational GeoGebra Institute
. More information on International GeoGebra Institute can be seen here
. Click on http://www.geogebra.org/
to get more facts about GeoGebra on International GeoGebra Institute's website. GeoGebra is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\GeoGebra folder, depending on the user's option. GeoGebra's entire uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files\GeoGebra\uninstaller.exe". GeoGebra.exe is the GeoGebra's main executable file and it takes about 172.68 KB (176824 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed along with GeoGebra. They occupy about 828.52 KB (848408
bytes) on disk.
- GeoGebra.exe (172.68 KB)
- GeoGebraPrim.exe (172.68 KB)
- uninstaller.exe (483.16 KB)
The current page applies to GeoGebra version 184.108.40.206
alone. You can find below info on other releases of GeoGebra:
...click to view all...
GeoGebra is a program offered by International GeoGebra Institute. Sometimes, users choose to erase this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because doing this manually requires some skill regarding PCs. One of the best EASY approach to erase GeoGebra is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove GeoGebra from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate GeoGebra or simply click the Search field and type in "GeoGebra". If it is installed on your PC the GeoGebra application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select GeoGebra in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding GeoGebra, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for GeoGebra:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.geogebra.org/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\GeoGebra\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove GeoGebra.
8. After removing GeoGebra, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong GeoGebra that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling GeoGebra using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall GeoGebra by International GeoGebra Institute from your computer, nor are we saying that GeoGebra by International GeoGebra Institute is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall GeoGebra supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-07-07 15:43:22.537