This info is about GeoGebra for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall GeoGebra from your computerInternational GeoGebra Institute
. Open here
for more info on International GeoGebra Institute. GeoGebra is commonly installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GeoGebra_6 folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. GeoGebra's full uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GeoGebra_6\Update.exe. GeoGebra.exe is the GeoGebra's primary executable file and it occupies close to 54.78 MB (57445488 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of GeoGebra. They take an average of 58.23 MB (61057584
bytes) on disk.
- Update.exe (1.45 MB)
- disablekeys.exe (1.04 MB)
- GeoGebra.exe (54.78 MB)
- rcedit.exe (903.61 KB)
- Jobber.exe (75.61 KB)
The current page applies to GeoGebra version 6.0.377
alone. You can find here a few links to other GeoGebra versions:
...click to view all...
GeoGebra is a program released by the software company International GeoGebra Institute. Sometimes, people choose to erase it. Sometimes this can be difficult because doing this by hand takes some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE action to erase GeoGebra is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove GeoGebra from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate GeoGebra or simply activate the Search field and type in "GeoGebra". If it is installed on your PC the GeoGebra application will be found very quickly. After you click GeoGebra in the list , the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding GeoGebra, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall GeoGebra.
8. After uninstalling GeoGebra, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong GeoGebra that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing GeoGebra using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove GeoGebra by International GeoGebra Institute from your computer, nor are we saying that GeoGebra by International GeoGebra Institute is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove GeoGebra in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-07-18 06:01:15.273