GeoGebra is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by A way to uninstall GeoGebra from your systemInternational GeoGebra Institute
. Go over here
where you can get more info on International GeoGebra Institute. Please open http://www.geogebra.org/
if you want to read more on GeoGebra on International GeoGebra Institute's website. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\GeoGebra 4.2 folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\GeoGebra 4.2\uninstaller.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall GeoGebra. GeoGebra's primary file takes about 99.21 KB (101592 bytes) and is named GeoGebra.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in GeoGebra. They take 371.34 KB (380256
bytes) on disk.
- GeoGebra.exe (99.21 KB)
- uninstaller.exe (272.13 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.206
of GeoGebra. For more GeoGebra versions please click below:
...click to view all...
GeoGebra is a program offered by International GeoGebra Institute. Frequently, people decide to uninstall it. This is easier said than done because deleting this manually requires some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY action to uninstall GeoGebra is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase GeoGebra with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate GeoGebra or simply activate the Search field and type in "GeoGebra". The GeoGebra app will be found very quickly. After you select GeoGebra in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding GeoGebra, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for GeoGebra:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.geogebra.org/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\GeoGebra 4.2\uninstaller.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove GeoGebra.
8. After uninstalling GeoGebra, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of GeoGebra which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing GeoGebra using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to remove GeoGebra by International GeoGebra Institute from your PC, we are not saying that GeoGebra by International GeoGebra Institute is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove GeoGebra in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-11-24 12:41:03.537