GeoGebra is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall GeoGebra from your PCInternational GeoGebra Institute
. Further information on International GeoGebra Institute can be found here
. Click on http://www.geogebra.org/
to get more details about GeoGebra on International GeoGebra Institute's website. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files\GeoGebra directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary being determined by the user's preference. GeoGebra's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\GeoGebra\uninstaller.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 172.68 KB (176824 bytes) on disk and is titled GeoGebra.exe.
GeoGebra is composed of the following executables which occupy 828.67 KB (848560
bytes) on disk:
- GeoGebra.exe (172.68 KB)
- GeoGebraPrim.exe (172.68 KB)
- uninstaller.exe (483.31 KB)
The current web page applies to GeoGebra version 18.104.22.168
alone. For more GeoGebra versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are regularly left behind when you uninstall GeoGebra.Folders remaining:
The files below remain on your disk when you remove GeoGebra:
- C:\Program Files\GeoGebra
Registry that is not cleaned:
- C:\Program Files\GeoGebra\cc.ico
- C:\Program Files\GeoGebra\cc-by-sa-3.0.txt
- C:\Program Files\GeoGebra\forum.ico
- C:\Program Files\GeoGebra\GeoGebra.exe
- C:\Program Files\GeoGebra\geogebra.jar
- C:\Program Files\GeoGebra\geogebra_algos.jar
- C:\Program Files\GeoGebra\geogebra_cas.jar
- C:\Program Files\GeoGebra\geogebra_export.jar
- C:\Program Files\GeoGebra\geogebra_gui.jar
- C:\Program Files\GeoGebra\geogebra_main.jar
- C:\Program Files\GeoGebra\geogebra_properties.jar
- C:\Program Files\GeoGebra\GeoGebraPrim.exe
- C:\Program Files\GeoGebra\gpl-3.0.txt
- C:\Program Files\GeoGebra\jlatexmath.jar
- C:\Program Files\GeoGebra\jlm_cyrillic.jar
- C:\Program Files\GeoGebra\jlm_greek.jar
- C:\Program Files\GeoGebra\uninstaller.exe
- C:\Program Files\GeoGebra\uninstaller.ini
- C:\Program Files\GeoGebra\unsigned\geogebra.jar
- C:\Program Files\GeoGebra\unsigned\geogebra_algos.jar
- C:\Program Files\GeoGebra\unsigned\geogebra_cas.jar
- C:\Program Files\GeoGebra\unsigned\geogebra_export.jar
- C:\Program Files\GeoGebra\unsigned\geogebra_gui.jar
- C:\Program Files\GeoGebra\unsigned\geogebra_main.jar
- C:\Program Files\GeoGebra\unsigned\geogebra_properties.jar
- C:\Program Files\GeoGebra\unsigned\jlatexmath.jar
- C:\Program Files\GeoGebra\unsigned\jlm_cyrillic.jar
- C:\Program Files\GeoGebra\unsigned\jlm_greek.jar
- C:\Program Files\GeoGebra\wiki.ico
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\MIME\Database\Content Type\application/vnd.geogebra.file
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\MIME\Database\Content Type\application/vnd.geogebra.tool
GeoGebra is an application offered by International GeoGebra Institute. Sometimes, people try to uninstall this application. This can be hard because removing this by hand takes some knowledge related to PCs. The best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall GeoGebra is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall GeoGebra from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate GeoGebra or simply click the Search field and type in "GeoGebra". If it is installed on your PC the GeoGebra application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select GeoGebra in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding GeoGebra, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for GeoGebra:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.geogebra.org/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\GeoGebra\uninstaller.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall GeoGebra.
8. After uninstalling GeoGebra, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of GeoGebra that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing GeoGebra using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove GeoGebra by International GeoGebra Institute from your computer, nor are we saying that GeoGebra by International GeoGebra Institute is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove GeoGebra supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-26 15:53:43.117