This web page is about GeoGebra for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall GeoGebra from your PCInternational GeoGebra Institute
. More information on International GeoGebra Institute can be found here
. More info about the application GeoGebra can be seen at http://www.geogebra.org/
. GeoGebra is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\GeoGebra folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. C:\Program Files (x86)\GeoGebra\uninstaller.exe is the full command line if you want to remove GeoGebra. GeoGebra's primary file takes around 139.05 KB (142384 bytes) and its name is GeoGebra.exe.
The executable files below are part of GeoGebra. They occupy about 1.62 MB (1696844
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- GeoGebra.exe (139.05 KB)
- uninstaller.exe (259.21 KB)
- jabswitch.exe (30.06 KB)
- java-rmi.exe (15.56 KB)
- java.exe (186.56 KB)
- javacpl.exe (71.06 KB)
- javaw.exe (187.06 KB)
- javaws.exe (285.06 KB)
- jjs.exe (15.56 KB)
- jp2launcher.exe (84.06 KB)
- keytool.exe (15.56 KB)
- kinit.exe (15.56 KB)
- klist.exe (15.56 KB)
- ktab.exe (15.56 KB)
- orbd.exe (16.06 KB)
- pack200.exe (15.56 KB)
- policytool.exe (15.56 KB)
- rmid.exe (15.56 KB)
- rmiregistry.exe (15.56 KB)
- servertool.exe (15.56 KB)
- ssvagent.exe (55.06 KB)
- tnameserv.exe (16.06 KB)
- unpack200.exe (156.56 KB)
This web page is about GeoGebra version 5.0.518.0
only. Click on the links below for other GeoGebra versions:
...click to view all...
GeoGebra is a program offered by International GeoGebra Institute. Some computer users choose to remove this program. This is difficult because removing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE approach to remove GeoGebra is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase GeoGebra using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find GeoGebra or simply activate the Search field and type in "GeoGebra". If it is installed on your PC the GeoGebra program will be found very quickly. After you click GeoGebra in the list of programs, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about GeoGebra, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for GeoGebra:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.geogebra.org/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\GeoGebra\uninstaller.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall GeoGebra.
8. After uninstalling GeoGebra, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of GeoGebra which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling GeoGebra using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove GeoGebra by International GeoGebra Institute from your computer, nor are we saying that GeoGebra by International GeoGebra Institute is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove GeoGebra supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-02-14 18:34:17.513