This web page is about GeoGebra for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall GeoGebra from your systemInternational GeoGebra Institute
. More information on International GeoGebra Institute can be seen here
. More details about the software GeoGebra can be found at http://www.geogebra.org/
. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\GeoGebra directory. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's choice. The full command line for removing GeoGebra is C:\Program Files\GeoGebra\uninstaller.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is labeled geogebra.exe and it has a size of 173.15 KB (177304 bytes).
The following executables are incorporated in GeoGebra. They occupy 526.35 KB (538984
bytes) on disk.
- geogebra.exe (173.15 KB)
- uninstaller.exe (353.20 KB)
This page is about GeoGebra version 22.214.171.124
alone. You can find below a few links to other GeoGebra releases:
...click to view all...
GeoGebra is a program by the software company International GeoGebra Institute. Frequently, users choose to erase this program. Sometimes this is hard because performing this manually takes some skill regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE approach to erase GeoGebra is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall GeoGebra with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find GeoGebra or simply activate the Search field and type in "GeoGebra". If it exists on your system the GeoGebra application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click GeoGebra in the list , some information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about GeoGebra, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for GeoGebra:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.geogebra.org/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\GeoGebra\uninstaller.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall GeoGebra.
8. After uninstalling GeoGebra, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of GeoGebra which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing GeoGebra with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall GeoGebra by International GeoGebra Institute from your PC, we are not saying that GeoGebra by International GeoGebra Institute is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall GeoGebra supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-11 18:31:53.137