You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove GeoGebra for Windows. It is made by A way to uninstall GeoGebra from your computerInternational GeoGebra Institute
. Check out here
for more info on International GeoGebra Institute. More data about the application GeoGebra can be found at http://www.geogebra.org/
. Usually the GeoGebra program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\GeoGebra folder, depending on the user's option during install. The complete uninstall command line for GeoGebra is C:\Program Files (x86)\GeoGebra\uninstaller.exe. The application's main executable file is labeled GeoGebra.exe and occupies 173.18 KB (177336 bytes).
GeoGebra installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 902.80 KB (924472
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- GeoGebra.exe (173.18 KB)
- uninstaller.exe (353.46 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (113.00 KB)
- remove.exe (106.50 KB)
- win64_32_x64.exe (112.50 KB)
- ZGWin32LaunchHelper.exe (44.16 KB)
This data is about GeoGebra version 18.104.22.168
only. For more GeoGebra versions please click below:
...click to view all...
GeoGebra is an application offered by the software company International GeoGebra Institute. Some computer users choose to uninstall this application. This can be hard because deleting this by hand requires some experience regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE approach to uninstall GeoGebra is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase GeoGebra from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find GeoGebra or simply click the Search feature and type in "GeoGebra". If it is installed on your PC the GeoGebra app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click GeoGebra in the list of apps, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about GeoGebra, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for GeoGebra:
- The software company is: http://www.geogebra.org/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\GeoGebra\uninstaller.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove GeoGebra.
8. After uninstalling GeoGebra, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of GeoGebra which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing GeoGebra with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove GeoGebra by International GeoGebra Institute from your computer, we are not saying that GeoGebra by International GeoGebra Institute is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove GeoGebra in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-12-13 21:04:06.753