GeoGebra is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. It is written by A way to uninstall GeoGebra from your computerInternational GeoGebra Institute
. Further information on International GeoGebra Institute can be found here
. More details about the app GeoGebra can be seen at http://www.geogebra.org/
. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files\GeoGebra folder. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's choice. The full uninstall command line for GeoGebra is C:\Program Files\GeoGebra\uninstaller.exe. The application's main executable file is labeled GeoGebra.exe and its approximative size is 172.68 KB (176824 bytes).
GeoGebra contains of the executables below. They take 828.61 KB (848496
bytes) on disk.
- GeoGebra.exe (172.68 KB)
- GeoGebraPrim.exe (172.68 KB)
- uninstaller.exe (483.25 KB)
The current page applies to GeoGebra version 126.96.36.199
alone. You can find here a few links to other GeoGebra versions:
...click to view all...
GeoGebra is a program marketed by International GeoGebra Institute. Sometimes, people try to remove it. Sometimes this is troublesome because removing this manually requires some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE manner to remove GeoGebra is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove GeoGebra from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate GeoGebra or simply click the Search field and type in "GeoGebra". If it is installed on your PC the GeoGebra app will be found very quickly. When you click GeoGebra in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding GeoGebra, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for GeoGebra:
- The publisher is: http://www.geogebra.org/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\GeoGebra\uninstaller.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall GeoGebra.
8. After removing GeoGebra, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong GeoGebra that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing GeoGebra using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove GeoGebra by International GeoGebra Institute from your PC, we are not saying that GeoGebra by International GeoGebra Institute is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove GeoGebra in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-11-05 08:15:17.903