This page is about GeoGebra for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall GeoGebra from your computerInternational GeoGebra Institute
. Open here
for more details on International GeoGebra Institute. Please follow http://www.geogebra.org/
if you want to read more on GeoGebra on International GeoGebra Institute's web page. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files\GeoGebra directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files\GeoGebra\uninstaller.exe is the full command line if you want to remove GeoGebra. The program's main executable file has a size of 172.68 KB (176824 bytes) on disk and is called GeoGebra.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in GeoGebra. They occupy 828.54 KB (848424
bytes) on disk.
- GeoGebra.exe (172.68 KB)
- GeoGebraPrim.exe (172.68 KB)
- uninstaller.exe (483.18 KB)
The current web page applies to GeoGebra version 220.127.116.11
only. You can find below info on other versions of GeoGebra:
...click to view all...
GeoGebra is a program by International GeoGebra Institute. Some people try to remove it. This is troublesome because doing this manually requires some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE action to remove GeoGebra is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase GeoGebra from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find GeoGebra or simply click the Search feature and type in "GeoGebra". If it is installed on your PC the GeoGebra app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select GeoGebra in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding GeoGebra, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for GeoGebra:
- The publisher is: http://www.geogebra.org/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\GeoGebra\uninstaller.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall GeoGebra.
8. After removing GeoGebra, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong GeoGebra that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling GeoGebra with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall GeoGebra by International GeoGebra Institute from your PC, we are not saying that GeoGebra by International GeoGebra Institute is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall GeoGebra in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-03-10 06:48:11.293