GeoGebra is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall GeoGebra from your computerInternational GeoGebra Institute
. More information on International GeoGebra Institute can be found here
. Please open http://www.geogebra.org/
if you want to read more on GeoGebra on International GeoGebra Institute's website. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files\GeoGebra folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove GeoGebra by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\GeoGebra\uninstaller.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file occupies 173.15 KB (177304 bytes) on disk and is called geogebra.exe.
GeoGebra is composed of the following executables which occupy 526.43 KB (539064
bytes) on disk:
- geogebra.exe (173.15 KB)
- uninstaller.exe (353.28 KB)
The current page applies to GeoGebra version 220.127.116.11
only. You can find here a few links to other GeoGebra versions:
...click to view all...
GeoGebra is a program by International GeoGebra Institute. Frequently, computer users choose to erase this program. This can be difficult because uninstalling this by hand takes some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK approach to erase GeoGebra is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall GeoGebra from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find GeoGebra or simply click the Search field and type in "GeoGebra". The GeoGebra app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select GeoGebra in the list , the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about GeoGebra, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for GeoGebra:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.geogebra.org/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\GeoGebra\uninstaller.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall GeoGebra.
8. After uninstalling GeoGebra, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong GeoGebra which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling GeoGebra using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove GeoGebra by International GeoGebra Institute from your PC, nor are we saying that GeoGebra by International GeoGebra Institute is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove GeoGebra in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-13 20:25:01.453