This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall GeoGebra for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall GeoGebra from your computerInternational GeoGebra Institute
. Open here
where you can read more on International GeoGebra Institute. The application is often found in the C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Local\GeoGebra_6 directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove GeoGebra by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Local\GeoGebra_6\Update.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is labeled Update.exe and its approximative size is 1.45 MB (1518192 bytes).
The executable files below are installed together with GeoGebra. They occupy about 57.27 MB (60054864
bytes) on disk.
- Update.exe (1.45 MB)
- disablekeys.exe (1.04 MB)
- GeoGebra.exe (54.78 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 6.0.379
of GeoGebra. You can find below info on other versions of GeoGebra:
...click to view all...
GeoGebra is a program released by International GeoGebra Institute. Frequently, computer users try to erase this program. This is troublesome because deleting this manually takes some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY approach to erase GeoGebra is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall GeoGebra from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate GeoGebra or simply click the Search feature and type in "GeoGebra". If it is installed on your PC the GeoGebra app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select GeoGebra in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding GeoGebra, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall GeoGebra.
8. After removing GeoGebra, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of GeoGebra which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling GeoGebra using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to remove GeoGebra by International GeoGebra Institute from your computer, nor are we saying that GeoGebra by International GeoGebra Institute is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove GeoGebra in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-08-08 02:46:27.793