GeoGebra is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall GeoGebra from your systemInternational GeoGebra Institute
. Go over here
for more information on International GeoGebra Institute. More info about the program GeoGebra can be seen at http://www.geogebra.org/
. GeoGebra is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\GeoGebra folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. The full command line for uninstalling GeoGebra is C:\Program Files (x86)\GeoGebra\uninstaller.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is labeled GeoGebra.exe and occupies 172.68 KB (176824 bytes).
The executable files below are part of GeoGebra. They take an average of 828.63 KB (848520
bytes) on disk.
- GeoGebra.exe (172.68 KB)
- GeoGebraPrim.exe (172.68 KB)
- uninstaller.exe (483.27 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.199
of GeoGebra. Click on the links below for other GeoGebra versions:
...click to view all...
GeoGebra is a program offered by the software company International GeoGebra Institute. Sometimes, users try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is efortful because doing this by hand requires some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE approach to uninstall GeoGebra is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall GeoGebra from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate GeoGebra or simply click the Search field and type in "GeoGebra". If it exists on your system the GeoGebra application will be found automatically. When you select GeoGebra in the list of applications, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about GeoGebra, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for GeoGebra:
- The software company is: http://www.geogebra.org/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\GeoGebra\uninstaller.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall GeoGebra.
8. After removing GeoGebra, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of GeoGebra that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing GeoGebra using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall GeoGebra by International GeoGebra Institute from your PC, nor are we saying that GeoGebra by International GeoGebra Institute is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall GeoGebra supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-21 09:45:13.463