This web page is about GeoGebra for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is developed by A guide to uninstall GeoGebra from your systemInternational GeoGebra Institute
. Further information on International GeoGebra Institute can be found here
. More details about the software GeoGebra can be found at http://www.geogebra.org/
. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Sciences\GeoGebra folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall GeoGebra by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Sciences\GeoGebra\uninstaller.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. GeoGebra's primary file takes around 139.04 KB (142376 bytes) and its name is Geogebra.exe.
GeoGebra installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 1.85 MB (1934821
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Geogebra.exe (139.04 KB)
- Geogebraprim.exe (171.57 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (259.17 KB)
- jabswitch.exe (47.41 KB)
- java-rmi.exe (15.41 KB)
- java.exe (170.91 KB)
- javacpl.exe (65.41 KB)
- javaw.exe (170.91 KB)
- javaws.exe (258.41 KB)
- jp2launcher.exe (51.41 KB)
- jqs.exe (178.41 KB)
- keytool.exe (15.41 KB)
- kinit.exe (15.41 KB)
- klist.exe (15.41 KB)
- ktab.exe (15.41 KB)
- orbd.exe (15.91 KB)
- pack200.exe (15.41 KB)
- policytool.exe (15.41 KB)
- rmid.exe (15.41 KB)
- rmiregistry.exe (15.41 KB)
- servertool.exe (15.41 KB)
- ssvagent.exe (47.91 KB)
- tnameserv.exe (15.91 KB)
- unpack200.exe (142.91 KB)
This page is about GeoGebra version 18.104.22.168
only. You can find here a few links to other GeoGebra releases:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling GeoGebra we advise you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders left behind when you uninstall GeoGebra:
Generally, the following files are left on disk:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\GeoGebra 4.4
- C:\Program Files (x86)\GeoGebra 5.0
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\GeoGebra 4.4
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\GeoGebra 5
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\GeoGebra 4.4\by-nc-sa-3.0.txt
- C:\Program Files (x86)\GeoGebra 4.4\forum.ico
- C:\Program Files (x86)\GeoGebra 4.4\GeoGebra.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\GeoGebra 4.4\geogebra.jar
Additional values that you should remove:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\GeoGebra 4.4
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\GeoGebra 5
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\GeoGebra 4.4\DisplayIcon
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\GeoGebra 4.4\DisplayName
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\GeoGebra 4.4\HelpLink
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\GeoGebra 4.4\InstallLocation
GeoGebra is an application marketed by the software company International GeoGebra Institute. Frequently, computer users try to erase it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because performing this by hand takes some skill related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY procedure to erase GeoGebra is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove GeoGebra from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find GeoGebra or simply click the Search field and type in "GeoGebra". If it exists on your system the GeoGebra app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click GeoGebra in the list of apps, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about GeoGebra, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for GeoGebra:
- The publisher is: http://www.geogebra.org/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Sciences\GeoGebra\uninstaller.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove GeoGebra.
8. After removing GeoGebra, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of GeoGebra which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling GeoGebra with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove GeoGebra by International GeoGebra Institute from your computer, we are not saying that GeoGebra by International GeoGebra Institute is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove GeoGebra in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-21 08:35:06.390