GeoGebra is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall GeoGebra from your PCInternational GeoGebra Institute
. Additional info about International GeoGebra Institute can be read here
. You can get more details on GeoGebra at http://www.geogebra.org/
. GeoGebra is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\GeoGebra directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. C:\Program Files (x86)\GeoGebra\uninstaller.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall GeoGebra. The program's main executable file is named GeoGebra.exe and occupies 172.68 KB (176824 bytes).
The following executable files are contained in GeoGebra. They occupy 828.59 KB (848480
bytes) on disk.
- GeoGebra.exe (172.68 KB)
- GeoGebraPrim.exe (172.68 KB)
- uninstaller.exe (483.23 KB)
This page is about GeoGebra version 188.8.131.52
only. Click on the links below for other GeoGebra versions:
...click to view all...
GeoGebra is an application marketed by the software company International GeoGebra Institute. Sometimes, computer users choose to erase this application. This can be difficult because deleting this by hand requires some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE approach to erase GeoGebra is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete GeoGebra from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate GeoGebra or simply activate the Search feature and type in "GeoGebra". If it exists on your system the GeoGebra application will be found automatically. After you click GeoGebra in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding GeoGebra, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for GeoGebra:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.geogebra.org/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\GeoGebra\uninstaller.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall GeoGebra.
8. After uninstalling GeoGebra, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of GeoGebra which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling GeoGebra using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove GeoGebra by International GeoGebra Institute from your PC, we are not saying that GeoGebra by International GeoGebra Institute is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove GeoGebra in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-26 01:40:51.173