This web page contains thorough information on how to remove GeoGebra for Windows. It is made by How to uninstall GeoGebra from your computerInternational GeoGebra Institute
. You can read more on International GeoGebra Institute or check for application updates here
. The application is frequently located in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GeoGebra_6 folder. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's choice. The full uninstall command line for GeoGebra is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GeoGebra_6\Update.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 1.45 MB (1518120 bytes) on disk and is labeled Update.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in GeoGebra. They occupy 58.19 MB (61018824
bytes) on disk.
- Update.exe (1.45 MB)
- disablekeys.exe (1.04 MB)
- GeoGebra.exe (54.78 MB)
- rcedit.exe (866.04 KB)
- Jobber.exe (75.54 KB)
The current web page applies to GeoGebra version 6.0.374
only. Click on the links below for other GeoGebra versions:
...click to view all...
GeoGebra is an application by the software company International GeoGebra Institute. Sometimes, users want to uninstall it. Sometimes this is troublesome because deleting this manually takes some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE manner to uninstall GeoGebra is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete GeoGebra using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate GeoGebra or simply click the Search feature and type in "GeoGebra". If it exists on your system the GeoGebra program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click GeoGebra in the list , some data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about GeoGebra, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall GeoGebra.
8. After uninstalling GeoGebra, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong GeoGebra that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling GeoGebra with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall GeoGebra by International GeoGebra Institute from your PC, nor are we saying that GeoGebra by International GeoGebra Institute is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall GeoGebra supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-07-14 14:23:59.463