GeoGebra is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by A guide to uninstall GeoGebra from your systemInternational GeoGebra Institute
. You can find out more on International GeoGebra Institute or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.geogebra.org/
to get more info about GeoGebra on International GeoGebra Institute's website. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\GeoGebra folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's choice. You can uninstall GeoGebra by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\GeoGebra\uninstaller.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. geogebra.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 172.71 KB (176856 bytes) on disk.
GeoGebra contains of the executables below. They take 828.54 KB (848424
bytes) on disk.
- geogebra.exe (172.71 KB)
- GeoGebraPrim.exe (172.71 KB)
- uninstaller.exe (483.12 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.11
of GeoGebra. You can find below info on other versions of GeoGebra:
...click to view all...
GeoGebra has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Directories left on disk:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\GeoGebra
Generally the following registry data will not be removed:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\GeoGebra\cc.ico
- C:\Program Files (x86)\GeoGebra\cc-by-sa-3.0.txt
- C:\Program Files (x86)\GeoGebra\forum.ico
- C:\Program Files (x86)\GeoGebra\GeoGebra.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\GeoGebra\geogebra.jar
- C:\Program Files (x86)\GeoGebra\geogebra_algos.jar
- C:\Program Files (x86)\GeoGebra\geogebra_cas.jar
- C:\Program Files (x86)\GeoGebra\geogebra_export.jar
- C:\Program Files (x86)\GeoGebra\geogebra_gui.jar
- C:\Program Files (x86)\GeoGebra\geogebra_main.jar
- C:\Program Files (x86)\GeoGebra\geogebra_properties.jar
- C:\Program Files (x86)\GeoGebra\GeoGebraPrim.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\GeoGebra\gpl-3.0.txt
- C:\Program Files (x86)\GeoGebra\jlatexmath.jar
- C:\Program Files (x86)\GeoGebra\jlm_cyrillic.jar
- C:\Program Files (x86)\GeoGebra\jlm_greek.jar
- C:\Program Files (x86)\GeoGebra\uninstaller.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\GeoGebra\uninstaller.ini
- C:\Program Files (x86)\GeoGebra\unsigned\geogebra.jar
- C:\Program Files (x86)\GeoGebra\unsigned\geogebra_algos.jar
- C:\Program Files (x86)\GeoGebra\unsigned\geogebra_cas.jar
- C:\Program Files (x86)\GeoGebra\unsigned\geogebra_export.jar
- C:\Program Files (x86)\GeoGebra\unsigned\geogebra_gui.jar
- C:\Program Files (x86)\GeoGebra\unsigned\geogebra_main.jar
- C:\Program Files (x86)\GeoGebra\unsigned\geogebra_properties.jar
- C:\Program Files (x86)\GeoGebra\unsigned\jlatexmath.jar
- C:\Program Files (x86)\GeoGebra\unsigned\jlm_cyrillic.jar
- C:\Program Files (x86)\GeoGebra\unsigned\jlm_greek.jar
- C:\Program Files (x86)\GeoGebra\wiki.ico
- C:\Users\%user%\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\GeoGebra.lnk
Use regedit.exe to delete the following additional registry values from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\MIME\Database\Content Type\application/vnd.geogebra.file
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\MIME\Database\Content Type\application/vnd.geogebra.tool
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\bam\UserSettings\S-1-5-21-3825789586-2005090921-1499121647-1000\\Device\HarddiskVolume3\Program Files (x86)\GeoGebra\GeoGebra.exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\bam\UserSettings\S-1-5-21-3825789586-2005090921-1499121647-1000\\Device\HarddiskVolume3\Program Files (x86)\GeoGebra\GeoGebraPrim.exe
GeoGebra is a program by International GeoGebra Institute. Some computer users want to remove this program. Sometimes this is difficult because performing this manually requires some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY practice to remove GeoGebra is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete GeoGebra with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate GeoGebra or simply click the Search field and type in "GeoGebra". If it exists on your system the GeoGebra program will be found automatically. After you click GeoGebra in the list , some data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about GeoGebra, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for GeoGebra:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.geogebra.org/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\GeoGebra\uninstaller.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall GeoGebra.
8. After removing GeoGebra, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of GeoGebra which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing GeoGebra with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove GeoGebra by International GeoGebra Institute from your computer, nor are we saying that GeoGebra by International GeoGebra Institute is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove GeoGebra in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2022-01-17 17:24:04.017