GeoGebra is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall GeoGebra from your systemInternational GeoGebra Institute
. You can find out more on International GeoGebra Institute or check for application updates here
. More info about the app GeoGebra can be found at http://www.geogebra.org/
. GeoGebra is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\GeoGebra folder, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. The complete uninstall command line for GeoGebra is C:\Program Files (x86)\GeoGebra\uninstaller.exe. The application's main executable file is labeled GeoGebra.exe and it has a size of 172.71 KB (176856 bytes).
The following executables are installed together with GeoGebra. They occupy about 828.56 KB (848448
bytes) on disk.
- GeoGebra.exe (172.71 KB)
- GeoGebraPrim.exe (172.71 KB)
- uninstaller.exe (483.14 KB)
The current web page applies to GeoGebra version 184.108.40.206
only. You can find below a few links to other GeoGebra versions:
...click to view all...
After the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the PC. Some of these are shown below.Directories found on disk:
The files below were left behind on your disk by GeoGebra when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\GeoGebra
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\GeoGebra\cc.ico
- C:\Program Files (x86)\GeoGebra\cc-by-sa-3.0.txt
- C:\Program Files (x86)\GeoGebra\forum.ico
- C:\Program Files (x86)\GeoGebra\GeoGebra.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\GeoGebra\geogebra.jar
- C:\Program Files (x86)\GeoGebra\geogebra_algos.jar
- C:\Program Files (x86)\GeoGebra\geogebra_cas.jar
- C:\Program Files (x86)\GeoGebra\geogebra_export.jar
- C:\Program Files (x86)\GeoGebra\geogebra_gui.jar
- C:\Program Files (x86)\GeoGebra\geogebra_main.jar
- C:\Program Files (x86)\GeoGebra\geogebra_properties.jar
- C:\Program Files (x86)\GeoGebra\GeoGebraPrim.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\GeoGebra\gpl-3.0.txt
- C:\Program Files (x86)\GeoGebra\jlatexmath.jar
- C:\Program Files (x86)\GeoGebra\jlm_cyrillic.jar
- C:\Program Files (x86)\GeoGebra\jlm_greek.jar
- C:\Program Files (x86)\GeoGebra\uninstaller.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\GeoGebra\uninstaller.ini
- C:\Program Files (x86)\GeoGebra\unsigned\geogebra.jar
- C:\Program Files (x86)\GeoGebra\unsigned\geogebra_algos.jar
- C:\Program Files (x86)\GeoGebra\unsigned\geogebra_cas.jar
- C:\Program Files (x86)\GeoGebra\unsigned\geogebra_export.jar
- C:\Program Files (x86)\GeoGebra\unsigned\geogebra_gui.jar
- C:\Program Files (x86)\GeoGebra\unsigned\geogebra_main.jar
- C:\Program Files (x86)\GeoGebra\unsigned\geogebra_properties.jar
- C:\Program Files (x86)\GeoGebra\unsigned\jlatexmath.jar
- C:\Program Files (x86)\GeoGebra\unsigned\jlm_cyrillic.jar
- C:\Program Files (x86)\GeoGebra\unsigned\jlm_greek.jar
- C:\Program Files (x86)\GeoGebra\wiki.ico
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\MIME\Database\Content Type\application/vnd.geogebra.file
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\MIME\Database\Content Type\application/vnd.geogebra.tool
GeoGebra is a program released by the software company International GeoGebra Institute. Sometimes, users want to remove this application. Sometimes this can be hard because doing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to PCs. The best SIMPLE way to remove GeoGebra is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete GeoGebra from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate GeoGebra or simply click the Search feature and type in "GeoGebra". If it is installed on your PC the GeoGebra application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click GeoGebra in the list , some data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about GeoGebra, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for GeoGebra:
- The publisher is: http://www.geogebra.org/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\GeoGebra\uninstaller.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall GeoGebra.
8. After uninstalling GeoGebra, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of GeoGebra that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling GeoGebra using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall GeoGebra by International GeoGebra Institute from your computer, nor are we saying that GeoGebra by International GeoGebra Institute is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall GeoGebra in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-11 07:24:41.090