GeoGebra is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall GeoGebra from your PCInternational GeoGebra Institute
. Open here
where you can read more on International GeoGebra Institute. GeoGebra is usually set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GeoGebra_6 folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. GeoGebra's entire uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GeoGebra_6\Update.exe. GeoGebra's main file takes about 1.45 MB (1518192 bytes) and is named Update.exe.
The executable files below are part of GeoGebra. They take about 57.27 MB (60054864
bytes) on disk.
- Update.exe (1.45 MB)
- disablekeys.exe (1.04 MB)
- GeoGebra.exe (54.78 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 6.0.382
of GeoGebra. Click on the links below for other GeoGebra versions:
...click to view all...
GeoGebra is a program marketed by the software company International GeoGebra Institute. Frequently, computer users want to remove this program. This is efortful because uninstalling this by hand takes some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE procedure to remove GeoGebra is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete GeoGebra from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate GeoGebra or simply activate the Search feature and type in "GeoGebra". If it exists on your system the GeoGebra program will be found very quickly. When you select GeoGebra in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding GeoGebra, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove GeoGebra.
8. After removing GeoGebra, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong GeoGebra that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing GeoGebra with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall GeoGebra by International GeoGebra Institute from your computer, we are not saying that GeoGebra by International GeoGebra Institute is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall GeoGebra in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-08-21 03:06:00.537