Fiddler is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by A way to uninstall Fiddler from your PCTelerik
. Go over here
for more info on Telerik. Click on http://fiddler2.com/
to get more information about Fiddler on Telerik's website. Fiddler is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Fiddler2 folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. The complete uninstall command line for Fiddler is C:\Program Files (x86)\Fiddler2\uninst.exe. Fiddler's main file takes around 1.13 MB (1182872 bytes) and is called Fiddler.exe.
Fiddler contains of the executables below. They take 1.85 MB (1935398
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- EnableLoopback.exe (81.67 KB)
- ExecAction.exe (6.50 KB)
- Fiddler.exe (1.13 MB)
- ForceCPU.exe (6.50 KB)
- makecert.exe (54.33 KB)
- TrustCert.exe (18.16 KB)
- uninst.exe (61.30 KB)
- UpdateFiddler2.exe (43.13 KB)
- dwebp.exe (227.00 KB)
- JXR2PNG.exe (13.96 KB)
- PngDistill.exe (45.96 KB)
- Zopfli.exe (133.24 KB)
This page is about Fiddler version 184.108.40.206
alone. For more Fiddler versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Fiddler is a program released by the software company Telerik. Frequently, computer users try to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be difficult because deleting this by hand takes some know-how regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE manner to uninstall Fiddler is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Fiddler with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Fiddler or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Fiddler". The Fiddler application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Fiddler in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Fiddler, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Fiddler:
- The software company is: http://fiddler2.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Fiddler2\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Fiddler.
8. After uninstalling Fiddler, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Fiddler that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Fiddler using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Fiddler by Telerik from your PC, we are not saying that Fiddler by Telerik is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Fiddler in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-20 01:04:35.960