Fiddler is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by A way to uninstall Fiddler from your computerTelerik
. Further information on Telerik can be found here
. You can read more about related to Fiddler at http://fiddler2.com/
. Fiddler is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (UserName86)\Fiddler2 directory, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. The entire uninstall command line for Fiddler is "C:\Program Files (UserName86)\Fiddler2\uninst.eUserNamee". Fiddler's primary file takes about 1.17 MB (1228952 bytes) and is named Fiddler.exe.
Fiddler contains of the executables below. They take 1.81 MB (1897326
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ExecAction.exe (6.50 KB)
- Fiddler.exe (1.17 MB)
- ForceCPU.exe (6.00 KB)
- makecert.exe (54.33 KB)
- TrustCert.exe (18.16 KB)
- uninst.exe (61.29 KB)
- UpdateFiddler2.exe (43.13 KB)
- dwebp.exe (227.00 KB)
- JXR2PNG.exe (13.96 KB)
- PngDistill.exe (45.96 KB)
- Zopfli.exe (133.24 KB)
This data is about Fiddler version 184.108.40.206
only. You can find below a few links to other Fiddler versions:
...click to view all...
Fiddler is an application marketed by Telerik. Some computer users choose to remove it. Sometimes this can be efortful because deleting this by hand takes some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to remove Fiddler is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Fiddler from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Fiddler or simply click the Search field and type in "Fiddler". If it is installed on your PC the Fiddler application will be found very quickly. When you click Fiddler in the list of programs, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Fiddler, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Fiddler:
- The web site of the application is: http://fiddler2.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (UserName86)\Fiddler2\uninst.eUserNamee"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Fiddler.
8. After removing Fiddler, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Fiddler that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Fiddler using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Fiddler by Telerik from your PC, we are not saying that Fiddler by Telerik is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Fiddler in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-11-08 18:23:19.963