This page is about Fiddler for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is written by A guide to uninstall Fiddler from your PCTelerik
. Open here
for more info on Telerik. Click on http://fiddler2.com/
to get more details about Fiddler on Telerik's website. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Fiddler2 directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's preference. Fiddler's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Fiddler2\uninst.exe. Fiddler.exe is the Fiddler's primary executable file and it occupies approximately 1.10 MB (1152152 bytes) on disk.
Fiddler installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 1.81 MB (1893611
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ExecAction.exe (6.50 KB)
- Fiddler.exe (1.10 MB)
- ForceCPU.exe (6.00 KB)
- makecert.exe (54.33 KB)
- TrustCert.exe (18.16 KB)
- uninst.exe (60.05 KB)
- UpdateFiddler.exe (38.24 KB)
- UpdateFiddler2.exe (42.63 KB)
- FSE2.exe (60.92 KB)
- uninst.exe (51.00 KB)
- dwebp.exe (227.00 KB)
- JXR2PNG.exe (6.00 KB)
- PngDistill.exe (20.00 KB)
- Zopfli.exe (133.24 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.168
of Fiddler. For more Fiddler versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Fiddler is an application by Telerik. Sometimes, computer users decide to uninstall this application. This can be efortful because removing this manually takes some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE manner to uninstall Fiddler is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Fiddler from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Fiddler or simply activate the Search field and type in "Fiddler". The Fiddler program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Fiddler in the list of programs, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Fiddler, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Fiddler:
- The software company is: http://fiddler2.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Fiddler2\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Fiddler.
8. After removing Fiddler, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Fiddler which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Fiddler using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Fiddler by Telerik from your PC, nor are we saying that Fiddler by Telerik is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Fiddler in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-06 15:32:56.643