This web page contains complete information on how to remove Fiddler for Windows. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Fiddler from your systemTelerik
. Go over here
for more information on Telerik. Click on http://fiddler2.com/
to get more facts about Fiddler on Telerik's website. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Fiddler2 folder. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's decision. You can uninstall Fiddler by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Fiddler2\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. Fiddler.exe is the Fiddler's primary executable file and it takes about 945.26 KB (967944 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in Fiddler. They take 1.21 MB (1271968
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- EnableLoopback.exe (78.28 KB)
- ExecAction.exe (6.50 KB)
- Fiddler.exe (945.26 KB)
- ForceCPU.exe (6.50 KB)
- makecert.exe (54.33 KB)
- TrustCert.exe (14.77 KB)
- uninst.exe (60.04 KB)
- UpdateFiddler2.exe (38.24 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.52
of Fiddler. You can find below info on other releases of Fiddler:
...click to view all...
A considerable amount of files, folders and Windows registry data can be left behind when you are trying to remove Fiddler from your computer.The files below were left behind on your disk when you remove Fiddler:
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
Fiddler is a program released by Telerik. Frequently, computer users try to remove this program. This can be difficult because uninstalling this manually requires some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY approach to remove Fiddler is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Fiddler from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Fiddler or simply click the Search feature and type in "Fiddler". If it exists on your system the Fiddler app will be found very quickly. When you click Fiddler in the list , the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Fiddler, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Fiddler:
- The publisher is: http://fiddler2.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Fiddler2\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Fiddler.
8. After removing Fiddler, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Fiddler which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Fiddler with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Fiddler by Telerik from your PC, we are not saying that Fiddler by Telerik is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Fiddler in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 18:18:26.823