Fiddler is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by A way to uninstall Fiddler from your PCTelerik
. More information on Telerik can be seen here
. Please open http://fiddler2.com/
if you want to read more on Fiddler on Telerik's website. Fiddler is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Fiddler2 directory, regulated by the user's option. Fiddler's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Fiddler2\uninst.exe. Fiddler.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 963.26 KB (986376 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in Fiddler. They occupy 1.15 MB (1209712
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ExecAction.exe (6.50 KB)
- Fiddler.exe (963.26 KB)
- ForceCPU.exe (6.00 KB)
- makecert.exe (54.33 KB)
- TrustCert.exe (14.77 KB)
- uninst.exe (60.02 KB)
- UpdateFiddler2.exe (38.24 KB)
This page is about Fiddler version 188.8.131.52
alone. You can find here a few links to other Fiddler versions:
...click to view all...
Fiddler is an application released by Telerik. Frequently, users decide to erase this program. This can be difficult because removing this by hand requires some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY approach to erase Fiddler is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Fiddler from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Fiddler or simply click the Search feature and type in "Fiddler". The Fiddler program will be found very quickly. After you select Fiddler in the list of programs, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Fiddler, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Fiddler:
- The software company is: http://fiddler2.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Fiddler2\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Fiddler.
8. After removing Fiddler, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Fiddler that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Fiddler using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Fiddler by Telerik from your PC, nor are we saying that Fiddler by Telerik is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Fiddler in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-11-07 14:17:15.017