This web page contains detailed information on how to remove Fiddler for Windows. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Fiddler from your systemTelerik
. You can find out more on Telerik or check for application updates here
. Click on http://fiddler2.com/
to get more information about Fiddler on Telerik's website. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Fiddler2 directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's decision. Fiddler's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Fiddler2\uninst.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 1.04 MB (1086616 bytes) on disk and is labeled Fiddler.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in Fiddler. They take 1.72 MB (1799520
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- EnableLoopback.exe (81.66 KB)
- ExecAction.exe (6.50 KB)
- Fiddler.exe (1.04 MB)
- ForceCPU.exe (6.00 KB)
- makecert.exe (54.33 KB)
- TrustCert.exe (18.16 KB)
- uninst.exe (60.04 KB)
- UpdateFiddler2.exe (43.13 KB)
- dwebp.exe (227.00 KB)
- JXR2PNG.exe (6.00 KB)
- PngDistill.exe (17.00 KB)
- Zopfli.exe (133.24 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.52
of Fiddler. Click on the links below for other Fiddler versions:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are regularly left behind when you remove Fiddler.Folders remaining:
Registry that is not removed:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Fiddler2
Fiddler is an application by Telerik. Some users choose to remove this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because performing this by hand requires some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE practice to remove Fiddler is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Fiddler from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Fiddler or simply click the Search feature and type in "Fiddler". If it exists on your system the Fiddler program will be found automatically. When you select Fiddler in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Fiddler, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Fiddler:
- The software company is: http://fiddler2.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Fiddler2\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Fiddler.
8. After removing Fiddler, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Fiddler that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Fiddler with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Fiddler by Telerik from your computer, nor are we saying that Fiddler by Telerik is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Fiddler in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-24 08:30:24.290