Fiddler is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Fiddler from your PCTelerik
. Additional info about Telerik can be read here
. You can read more about related to Fiddler at http://fiddler2.com/
. Usually the Fiddler application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Fiddler2 directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for uninstalling Fiddler is C:\Program Files (x86)\Fiddler2\uninst.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is titled Fiddler.exe and it has a size of 1.09 MB (1139864 bytes).
Fiddler contains of the executables below. They occupy 1.68 MB (1766710
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ExecAction.exe (6.50 KB)
- Fiddler.exe (1.09 MB)
- ForceCPU.exe (6.00 KB)
- makecert.exe (54.33 KB)
- TrustCert.exe (18.16 KB)
- uninst.exe (60.05 KB)
- UpdateFiddler.exe (38.24 KB)
- UpdateFiddler2.exe (42.63 KB)
- dwebp.exe (227.00 KB)
- JXR2PNG.exe (6.00 KB)
- PngDistill.exe (20.00 KB)
- Zopfli.exe (133.24 KB)
This info is about Fiddler version 22.214.171.124
only. You can find below info on other versions of Fiddler:
...click to view all...
Quite a few files, folders and registry entries can be left behind when you remove Fiddler from your computer.Directories found on disk:
Frequently the following registry keys will not be uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Fiddler2
Additional registry values that you should clean:
Fiddler is a program released by the software company Telerik. Frequently, computer users decide to erase it. This is troublesome because removing this by hand takes some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK manner to erase Fiddler is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Fiddler using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Fiddler or simply activate the Search field and type in "Fiddler". The Fiddler application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Fiddler in the list , the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Fiddler, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Fiddler:
- The publisher is: http://fiddler2.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Fiddler2\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Fiddler.
8. After removing Fiddler, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Fiddler which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Fiddler with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Fiddler by Telerik from your computer, nor are we saying that Fiddler by Telerik is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Fiddler supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-10-25 20:00:40.547