Fiddler is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by How to uninstall Fiddler from your PCTelerik
. You can find out more on Telerik or check for application updates here
. More information about the program Fiddler can be seen at http://fiddler2.com/
. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Fiddler2 folder (same installation drive as Windows). Fiddler's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Fiddler2\uninst.exe. Fiddler's primary file takes about 1,011.76 KB (1036040 bytes) and is named Fiddler.exe.
The following executables are contained in Fiddler. They occupy 1.55 MB (1626184
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ExecAction.exe (6.50 KB)
- Fiddler.exe (1,011.76 KB)
- ForceCPU.exe (6.00 KB)
- makecert.exe (54.33 KB)
- TrustCert.exe (14.77 KB)
- uninst.exe (59.99 KB)
- UpdateFiddler2.exe (38.24 KB)
- dwebp.exe (227.00 KB)
- Zopfli.exe (131.24 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.52
of Fiddler. You can find below info on other versions of Fiddler:
...click to view all...
Fiddler is an application released by Telerik. Frequently, users want to remove it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because deleting this manually requires some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY practice to remove Fiddler is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Fiddler using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Fiddler or simply click the Search field and type in "Fiddler". The Fiddler app will be found automatically. When you select Fiddler in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Fiddler, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Fiddler:
- The software company is: http://fiddler2.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Fiddler2\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Fiddler.
8. After uninstalling Fiddler, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Fiddler that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Fiddler with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Fiddler by Telerik from your PC, nor are we saying that Fiddler by Telerik is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Fiddler in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-24 16:16:08.650