You can find below detailed information on how to remove Fiddler for Windows. It is made by How to uninstall Fiddler from your computerTelerik
. Take a look here
where you can read more on Telerik. More data about the software Fiddler can be seen at http://fiddler2.com/
. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Fiddler2 folder (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for Fiddler is C:\Program Files (x86)\Fiddler2\uninst.exe. The program's main executable file is titled Fiddler.exe and occupies 1.18 MB (1239552 bytes).
The following executables are contained in Fiddler. They occupy 1.79 MB (1878861
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ExecAction.exe (6.50 KB)
- Fiddler.exe (1.18 MB)
- ForceCPU.exe (6.00 KB)
- makecert.exe (54.33 KB)
- TrustCert.exe (11.00 KB)
- uninst.exe (62.29 KB)
- UpdateFiddler2.exe (36.00 KB)
- dwebp.exe (227.00 KB)
- JXR2PNG.exe (13.96 KB)
- PngDistill.exe (38.00 KB)
- Zopfli.exe (133.24 KB)
The current web page applies to Fiddler version 22.214.171.124
only. Click on the links below for other Fiddler versions:
...click to view all...
Fiddler is a program released by the software company Telerik. Frequently, users try to erase this program. Sometimes this is difficult because doing this by hand requires some know-how regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK practice to erase Fiddler is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Fiddler using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Fiddler or simply click the Search feature and type in "Fiddler". If it exists on your system the Fiddler application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Fiddler in the list of apps, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Fiddler, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Fiddler:
- The software company is: http://fiddler2.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Fiddler2\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Fiddler.
8. After removing Fiddler, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Fiddler which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Fiddler using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Fiddler by Telerik from your computer, we are not saying that Fiddler by Telerik is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Fiddler in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 12:48:35.583