This info is about Fiddler for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Fiddler from your systemTelerik
. Check out here
for more details on Telerik. You can see more info related to Fiddler at http://www.fiddler2.com/
. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Fiddler2 directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove Fiddler by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Fiddler2\uninst.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 924.76 KB (946952 bytes) on disk and is called Fiddler.exe.
The executable files below are part of Fiddler. They take an average of 1.12 MB (1169787
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ExecAction.exe (6.50 KB)
- Fiddler.exe (924.76 KB)
- ForceCPU.exe (6.50 KB)
- makecert.exe (54.33 KB)
- TrustCert.exe (14.77 KB)
- uninst.exe (59.03 KB)
- UpdateFiddler2.exe (38.24 KB)
This info is about Fiddler version 184.108.40.206
only. For other Fiddler versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Fiddler is a program by the software company Telerik. Sometimes, users choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is difficult because deleting this by hand takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY action to uninstall Fiddler is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Fiddler from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Fiddler or simply click the Search feature and type in "Fiddler". If it is installed on your PC the Fiddler program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Fiddler in the list of apps, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Fiddler, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Fiddler:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.fiddler2.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Fiddler2\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Fiddler.
8. After removing Fiddler, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Fiddler which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Fiddler with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Fiddler by Telerik from your computer, nor are we saying that Fiddler by Telerik is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Fiddler supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 19:55:49.330