Fiddler is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by A way to uninstall Fiddler from your PCTelerik
. You can find out more on Telerik or check for application updates here
. More information about Fiddler can be found at http://fiddler2.com/
. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Fiddler2 directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's choice. The entire uninstall command line for Fiddler is C:\Program Files (x86)\Fiddler2\uninst.exe. The application's main executable file is labeled Fiddler.exe and its approximative size is 1,018.76 KB (1043208 bytes).
Fiddler installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 1.73 MB (1815710
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- EnableLoopback.exe (78.28 KB)
- ExecAction.exe (6.50 KB)
- Fiddler.exe (1,018.76 KB)
- ForceCPU.exe (6.00 KB)
- makecert.exe (54.33 KB)
- TrustCert.exe (14.77 KB)
- uninst.exe (59.99 KB)
- UpdateFiddler2.exe (38.24 KB)
- FSE2.exe (48.77 KB)
- uninst.exe (51.04 KB)
- dwebp.exe (227.00 KB)
- Zopfli.exe (131.24 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.168
of Fiddler. You can find below info on other application versions of Fiddler:
...click to view all...
Fiddler is a program released by the software company Telerik. Frequently, users decide to remove this application. This can be efortful because doing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE solution to remove Fiddler is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Fiddler from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Fiddler or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Fiddler". If it is installed on your PC the Fiddler application will be found automatically. When you select Fiddler in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Fiddler, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Fiddler:
- The software company is: http://fiddler2.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Fiddler2\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Fiddler.
8. After removing Fiddler, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Fiddler which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Fiddler with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Fiddler by Telerik from your computer, nor are we saying that Fiddler by Telerik is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Fiddler supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-08-13 15:53:06.477