This info is about Fiddler for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Fiddler from your systemTelerik
. More info about Telerik can be found here
. Click on http://www.fiddler2.com/
to get more data about Fiddler on Telerik's website. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files\Fiddler2 folder. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's preference. The full command line for uninstalling Fiddler is C:\Program Files\Fiddler2\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. Fiddler.exe is the Fiddler's main executable file and it takes around 943.26 KB (965896 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Fiddler. They take an average of 1.13 MB (1188191
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ExecAction.exe (6.50 KB)
- Fiddler.exe (943.26 KB)
- ForceCPU.exe (6.00 KB)
- makecert.exe (54.33 KB)
- TrustCert.exe (14.77 KB)
- uninst.exe (59.01 KB)
- UpdateFiddler2.exe (38.24 KB)
The current page applies to Fiddler version 126.96.36.199
alone. You can find below info on other releases of Fiddler:
...click to view all...
Numerous files, folders and Windows registry entries can not be removed when you want to remove Fiddler from your PC.Folders that were found:
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\Program Files\Fiddler2
Additional values that you should delete:
Fiddler is an application marketed by Telerik. Sometimes, users try to uninstall it. This is troublesome because removing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE solution to uninstall Fiddler is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Fiddler from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Fiddler or simply click the Search feature and type in "Fiddler". If it is installed on your PC the Fiddler application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Fiddler in the list of programs, some data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Fiddler, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Fiddler:
- The publisher is: http://www.fiddler2.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Fiddler2\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Fiddler.
8. After uninstalling Fiddler, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Fiddler which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Fiddler using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Fiddler by Telerik from your computer, we are not saying that Fiddler by Telerik is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Fiddler supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-11-25 21:18:56.387