This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Fiddler for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Fiddler from your PCTelerik
. Additional info about Telerik can be seen here
. More information about Fiddler can be seen at http://fiddler2.com/
. Fiddler is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\Fiddler2 directory, regulated by the user's decision. "C:\Program Files\Fiddler2\uninst.exe" is the full command line if you want to uninstall Fiddler. The program's main executable file is labeled Fiddler.exe and occupies 981.76 KB (1005320 bytes).
The following executables are incorporated in Fiddler. They occupy 1.17 MB (1228656
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ExecAction.exe (6.50 KB)
- Fiddler.exe (981.76 KB)
- ForceCPU.exe (6.00 KB)
- makecert.exe (54.33 KB)
- TrustCert.exe (14.77 KB)
- uninst.exe (60.02 KB)
- UpdateFiddler2.exe (38.24 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.168
of Fiddler. You can find below info on other releases of Fiddler:
...click to view all...
Fiddler is a program by the software company Telerik. Some computer users decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this is efortful because removing this manually takes some skill related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY procedure to uninstall Fiddler is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Fiddler from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Fiddler or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Fiddler". If it exists on your system the Fiddler program will be found automatically. After you click Fiddler in the list , the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Fiddler, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Fiddler:
- The software company is: http://fiddler2.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Fiddler2\uninst.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Fiddler.
8. After uninstalling Fiddler, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Fiddler that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Fiddler with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Fiddler by Telerik from your PC, we are not saying that Fiddler by Telerik is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Fiddler in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-02-23 10:04:27.467