This page contains detailed information on how to remove Fiddler for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Fiddler from your PCTelerik
. You can read more on Telerik or check for application updates here
. Please follow http://fiddler2.com/
if you want to read more on Fiddler on Telerik's page. Usually the Fiddler program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Fiddler2 folder, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for removing Fiddler is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Fiddler2\uninst.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file occupies 1.13 MB (1185432 bytes) on disk and is titled Fiddler.exe.
The following executables are installed beside Fiddler. They occupy about 1.76 MB (1850474
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ExecAction.exe (6.50 KB)
- Fiddler.exe (1.13 MB)
- ForceCPU.exe (6.00 KB)
- makecert.exe (54.33 KB)
- TrustCert.exe (18.16 KB)
- uninst.exe (60.04 KB)
- UpdateFiddler.exe (42.63 KB)
- UpdateFiddler2.exe (42.13 KB)
- dwebp.exe (227.00 KB)
- JXR2PNG.exe (13.96 KB)
- PngDistill.exe (45.46 KB)
- Zopfli.exe (133.24 KB)
This data is about Fiddler version 188.8.131.52
alone. You can find below info on other releases of Fiddler:
...click to view all...
Fiddler is an application released by Telerik. Frequently, people want to erase this program. This can be difficult because removing this by hand takes some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK practice to erase Fiddler is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Fiddler using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Fiddler or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Fiddler". If it exists on your system the Fiddler program will be found very quickly. After you select Fiddler in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Fiddler, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Fiddler:
- The web site of the application is: http://fiddler2.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Fiddler2\uninst.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Fiddler.
8. After uninstalling Fiddler, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Fiddler which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Fiddler with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Fiddler by Telerik from your computer, we are not saying that Fiddler by Telerik is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Fiddler supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-08-15 15:37:09.357