Fiddler is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Fiddler from your computerTelerik
. You can find out more on Telerik or check for application updates here
. You can see more info related to Fiddler at http://www.fiddler2.com/
. Usually the Fiddler application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Fiddler2 directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for removing Fiddler is C:\Program Files (x86)\Fiddler2\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. Fiddler.exe is the Fiddler's primary executable file and it takes circa 922.26 KB (944392 bytes) on disk.
Fiddler is comprised of the following executables which take 1.11 MB (1167224
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- ExecAction.exe (6.50 KB)
- Fiddler.exe (922.26 KB)
- ForceCPU.exe (6.50 KB)
- makecert.exe (54.33 KB)
- TrustCert.exe (14.77 KB)
- uninst.exe (59.03 KB)
- UpdateFiddler2.exe (38.24 KB)
This data is about Fiddler version 22.214.171.124
only. You can find below info on other application versions of Fiddler:
...click to view all...
Fiddler is a program marketed by the software company Telerik. Some computer users want to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be hard because doing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall Fiddler is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Fiddler from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Fiddler or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Fiddler". If it is installed on your PC the Fiddler app will be found very quickly. After you click Fiddler in the list of applications, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Fiddler, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Fiddler:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.fiddler2.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Fiddler2\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Fiddler.
8. After uninstalling Fiddler, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Fiddler which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Fiddler with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Fiddler by Telerik from your PC, we are not saying that Fiddler by Telerik is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Fiddler in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-06-13 06:00:17.257