This web page contains detailed information on how to remove Fiddler for Windows. It is developed by How to uninstall Fiddler from your PCTelerik
. Go over here
where you can find out more on Telerik. More data about the app Fiddler can be seen at http://fiddler2.com/
. Fiddler is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Fiddler2 folder, depending on the user's choice. The full command line for uninstalling Fiddler is C:\Program Files (x86)\Fiddler2\uninst.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. Fiddler's main file takes around 993.76 KB (1017608 bytes) and is named Fiddler.exe.
Fiddler is comprised of the following executables which occupy 1.18 MB (1240898
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- ExecAction.exe (6.50 KB)
- Fiddler.exe (993.76 KB)
- ForceCPU.exe (6.00 KB)
- makecert.exe (54.33 KB)
- TrustCert.exe (14.77 KB)
- uninst.exe (59.98 KB)
- UpdateFiddler.exe (38.24 KB)
- UpdateFiddler2.exe (38.24 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.199
of Fiddler. You can find below info on other versions of Fiddler:
...click to view all...
Fiddler has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders found on disk after you uninstall Fiddler from your PC:
Usually the following registry keys will not be removed:
- C:\Program Files\Fiddler2
Open regedit.exe in order to delete the following values:
Fiddler is a program by Telerik. Frequently, people try to uninstall it. This can be difficult because removing this by hand takes some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall Fiddler is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Fiddler from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Fiddler or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Fiddler". If it exists on your system the Fiddler app will be found automatically. After you select Fiddler in the list , some information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Fiddler, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Fiddler:
- The web site of the program is: http://fiddler2.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Fiddler2\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Fiddler.
8. After removing Fiddler, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Fiddler which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Fiddler using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Fiddler by Telerik from your PC, we are not saying that Fiddler by Telerik is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Fiddler in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-05 05:23:54.967