CCC Help Thai
A guide to uninstall CCC Help Thai from your system
You can find below details on how to remove CCC Help Thai for Windows. It was developed for Windows by ATI
. More info about ATI can be read here
. More information about the app CCC Help Thai can be found at http://www.ati.com
. CCC Help Thai is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. CLI.exe is the CCC Help Thai's primary executable file and it takes around 311.70 KB (319176 bytes) on disk.
CCC Help Thai installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 8.62 MB (9043096
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (300.70 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (324.20 KB)
- CLI.exe (311.70 KB)
- EyefinityPro.exe (419.50 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (336.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (78.70 KB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (59.20 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (59.20 KB)
- MOM.exe (300.20 KB)
- slsnotify.exe (18.50 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.99 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.52 MB)
- CLIStart.exe (749.20 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (731.20 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.50 KB)
This page is about CCC Help Thai version 2011.0723.2130.36807
alone. Click on the links below for other CCC Help Thai versions:
...click to view all...
How to remove CCC Help Thai using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
CCC Help Thai is an application marketed by ATI. Some users choose to uninstall this program. This can be troublesome because removing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK action to uninstall CCC Help Thai is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate CCC Help Thai or simply click the Search field and type in "CCC Help Thai". If it exists on your system the CCC Help Thai application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select CCC Help Thai in the list of programs, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about CCC Help Thai, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall CCC Help Thai.
8. After removing CCC Help Thai, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help Thai which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help Thai with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
- Windows 7 (6.1)
- Windows 8.1 (6.3)
- Windows Vista (6.0)
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall CCC Help Thai by ATI from your computer, nor are we saying that CCC Help Thai by ATI is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall CCC Help Thai in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-07 04:05:13.297