CCC Help Thai
You can find on this page details on how to remove CCC Help Thai for Windows. It is made by How to uninstall CCC Help Thai from your computerATI
. More information on ATI can be found here
. Click on http://www.ati.com
to get more facts about CCC Help Thai on ATI's website. Usually the CCC Help Thai application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder, depending on the user's option during install. CCC Help Thai's main file takes around 300.70 KB (307912 bytes) and is called CCC.exe.
The executables below are part of CCC Help Thai. They occupy an average of 9.44 MB (9899160
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (300.70 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (324.20 KB)
- CLI.exe (311.70 KB)
- EyefinityPro.exe (419.50 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (336.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (78.70 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (59.20 KB)
- MOM.exe (300.20 KB)
- slsnotify.exe (18.50 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.99 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.52 MB)
- CLIStart.exe (749.20 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (731.20 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (58.00 KB)
- MMACEPrevPXdiscrete.exe (91.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2011.0804.1150.19367
of CCC Help Thai. You can find below a few links to other CCC Help Thai versions:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Thai is a program marketed by ATI. Some computer users choose to remove this application. This can be easier said than done because uninstalling this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to PCs. The best QUICK approach to remove CCC Help Thai is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase CCC Help Thai from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find CCC Help Thai or simply click the Search field and type in "CCC Help Thai". If it exists on your system the CCC Help Thai program will be found very quickly. When you select CCC Help Thai in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding CCC Help Thai, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall CCC Help Thai.
8. After removing CCC Help Thai, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help Thai that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing CCC Help Thai with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove CCC Help Thai by ATI from your computer, we are not saying that CCC Help Thai by ATI is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove CCC Help Thai in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 19:03:14.510