CCC Help Portuguese
This web page contains detailed information on how to remove CCC Help Portuguese for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall CCC Help Portuguese from your computerATI
. Check out here
for more information on ATI. Please follow http://www.ati.com
if you want to read more on CCC Help Portuguese on ATI's website. CCC Help Portuguese is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. The program's main executable file is named CCC.exe and it has a size of 48.00 KB (49152 bytes).
The executables below are part of CCC Help Portuguese. They occupy an average of 3.86 MB (4051456
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- uccc.exe (20.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (128.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (48.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (52.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (44.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (88.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (348.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (48.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (68.00 KB)
- MMACEPrev.exe (96.00 KB)
- cccprev.exe (476.00 KB)
This page is about CCC Help Portuguese version 2007.0709.2352.40813
alone. For more CCC Help Portuguese versions please click below:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Portuguese is an application released by the software company ATI. Sometimes, users try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because performing this manually takes some skill regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK procedure to uninstall CCC Help Portuguese is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete CCC Help Portuguese using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find CCC Help Portuguese or simply activate the Search field and type in "CCC Help Portuguese". If it exists on your system the CCC Help Portuguese program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select CCC Help Portuguese in the list of apps, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about CCC Help Portuguese, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall CCC Help Portuguese.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help Portuguese, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help Portuguese that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help Portuguese using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall CCC Help Portuguese by ATI from your computer, we are not saying that CCC Help Portuguese by ATI is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall CCC Help Portuguese in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-11-27 16:15:43.113