CCC Help Polish
This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall CCC Help Polish for Windows. It is developed by How to uninstall CCC Help Polish from your systemATI
. Go over here
for more information on ATI. You can read more about about CCC Help Polish at http://www.ati.com
. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder (same installation drive as Windows). The application's main executable file is titled CLI.exe and occupies 304.00 KB (311296 bytes).
The executable files below are part of CCC Help Polish. They occupy about 3.10 MB (3247744
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (315.50 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (335.13 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (70.50 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (48.50 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.00 KB)
The current web page applies to CCC Help Polish version 2011.0913.2355.41151
only. You can find below a few links to other CCC Help Polish releases:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Polish is an application released by the software company ATI. Some people decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because uninstalling this manually takes some know-how regarding PCs. The best EASY approach to uninstall CCC Help Polish is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase CCC Help Polish with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate CCC Help Polish or simply activate the Search field and type in "CCC Help Polish". If it is installed on your PC the CCC Help Polish application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select CCC Help Polish in the list , some information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about CCC Help Polish, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall CCC Help Polish.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help Polish, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help Polish that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help Polish with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to remove CCC Help Polish by ATI from your computer, nor are we saying that CCC Help Polish by ATI is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove CCC Help Polish supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-05 03:15:38.037