Auslogics File Recovery
Auslogics File Recovery is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Auslogics File Recovery from your PCAuslogics Labs Pty Ltd
. Additional info about Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd can be seen here
. More data about the program Auslogics File Recovery can be seen at http://www.auslogics.com/en/software/file-recovery
. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Auslogics\File Recovery folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling Auslogics File Recovery is C:\Program Files (x86)\Auslogics\File Recovery\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. FileRecovery.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 1.18 MB (1233736 bytes) on disk.
Auslogics File Recovery installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 4.47 MB (4683184
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- FileRecovery.exe (1.18 MB)
- FileShredder.exe (770.82 KB)
- FreeSpaceWiper.exe (786.32 KB)
- SendDebugLog.exe (511.82 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
- AusUninst.exe (140.32 KB)
This web page is about Auslogics File Recovery version 126.96.36.199
only. You can find below a few links to other Auslogics File Recovery versions:
...click to view all...
Auslogics File Recovery is an application by the software company Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd. Some users try to remove it. Sometimes this is troublesome because uninstalling this manually takes some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK manner to remove Auslogics File Recovery is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Auslogics File Recovery with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Auslogics File Recovery or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Auslogics File Recovery". If it exists on your system the Auslogics File Recovery application will be found automatically. When you click Auslogics File Recovery in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Auslogics File Recovery, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Auslogics File Recovery:
- The software company is: http://www.auslogics.com/en/software/file-recovery
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Auslogics\File Recovery\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Auslogics File Recovery.
8. After uninstalling Auslogics File Recovery, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Auslogics File Recovery that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Auslogics File Recovery using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Auslogics File Recovery by Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd from your PC, nor are we saying that Auslogics File Recovery by Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Auslogics File Recovery in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-07 19:37:07.597